- Irish Potato Brown Bread (117): The potato flakes make this a lighter loaf. I ignore the admonition, and use the delay timer.
- Flax Seed Whole Wheat Bread (118): A sweeter loaf, and the flax seed makes me feel virtuous.
- Lou's Daily Bread (110): Fantastic. I substitute 40 g dry milk and 1.5 c water for the milk, and then I use the delay timer.
- Swedish Rye Bread (136): The fennel seed and orange zest add some great flavors to this bread. The orange zest is clearly present, but more subtle than in Lou's Daily Bread. I tried it using the quick basic setting, with medium crust, but I think light crust would be better.
- Scandinavian Light Rye (134): Another light rye, this one featuring caraway seeds. Went with quick basic / light crust.
- Old-Fashioned Sesame-Wheat Bread (112): This was fine, but I need to try it again to remember the details. I substitute 1-7/8 c water and 17 g dry milk for the water/milk (2 lb loaf), and use the delay timer.
- Soft Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls (109): These are nice, but it makes a ton of rolls. I substituted yogurt for about half of the sour cream.